Centro Flamenco de Pittsbugh Presents flamenco dance and music workshops with Mariya Tarakanova and Brent Del Bianco. During these 3-day intensive flamenco workshops a variety of classes and levels will be offered for both, dance and music students.
INSTRUCTORS: Mariya Tarakanova (baile) and Brent Del Bianco (toque)
April 25-27, 2008, Pittsburgh, PA
BEGINNER TECHNIQUE - FANDANGOS DE HUELVA
FRIDAY, April 25th, 5:30pm-7:00pm, PITTSBURGH DANCE ARTS (Penn near Main)
SATURDAY, April 26th, 10am-11:30am, PITTSBURGH CENTER FOR THE ARTS
SUNDAY, April 27th, 2:00pm-3:00pm, PITTSBURGH DANCE ARTS
INTERMEDIATE TECHNIQUE - SOLEA
FRIDAY, April 25th, 7pm-8:30pm, PDA;
SATURDAY, April 26th, 11:30am-1pm, PCA;
SUNDAY, April 27th, 3pm-4pm, PDA
MASTER GUITAR CLASSES (Beginning/Intermediate)
FRIDAY, April 25, 12:00pm-1:30pm, Duquesne Music building (Magee & Locust), room 107 on the first floor.
SATURDAY, April 26, 1:30pm to 3:00pm, Duquesne Music building (Magee & Locust), room 107 on the first floor.
ASTER GUITAR CLASSES (Advanced)
FRIDAY, April 25, 1:30pm-3:00pm, Duquesne Music building (Magee & Locust), room 107 on the first floor.
SATURDAY, April 26, 3:00pm-4:30pm, Duquesne Music building (Magee & Locust), room 107 on the first floor.
PAYMENT OPTIONS FOR DANCE WORKSHOP:
- $100 for one full level-DUE MARCH 28TH.
- $180 for entire workshop-DUE MARCH 28TH.
- $112 for one full level-DUE FIRST CLASS.
- $202 for entire workshop-DUE FIRST CLASS.
- $32 DROP-IN FEE, PER HOUR OF INSTRUCTION-DUE AT CLASS.
- $10 observation fee PER WORKSHOP DAY-(please call, please no recording).
PAYMENT OPTIONS FOR GUITAR WORKSHOP:
and Brent will both be offering some private and semi-private
instruction. Please call now (Barb- 412-760-9681) for additional times,
locations, and pricing.
- $25 per student per 1.5 hour class - DUE AT CLASS.
- cash or check to instructor, Brent Del Bianco.